Centro di supporto
Players and participants
We differentiate between players and participants as we are talking about tournaments for teams or individuals. The Informaticaand options of management of licenses are the same in both cases.
If you are the tournament organizer, you can delegate information management of the team to theTeam Administrator. You will considerably reduce the time needed for management during registration as well as regular competition. Remember that you can see all the modifications made by users in the activity module so that player's personal data can be validated without a team administrator.
For each person, you can store all kinds of information and documents.
- Name and Last Name
- License code
- Identity document
- Date of birth
- Equipment size
- Extra Information
- Insurance expiration/li>
- License expiration
- State of payment
- Physical code
For each player or participant you can:
- Assign them the role of captain
- Generate player files in a PDF and ID-1
- See summary of sanctions
- See economic summary
- Player and team statistics
How to add players to a team
1. Once in our competition, we go to the tab“teams” and click on the team that we want.
2. Once we are at the team screen in question, we click on “add player”. Once we click, we will have to choose "create player" or "import player".
3.1 If we choose the option "create player " we will be creating a new player. Once we enter in this option, we will have to fll in the fields that we want and click on the bottom “add".
3.2 If we select the option "import player " we will have the option of importing players from other tournaments.
- The e-mail is a way for the player to receive an e-mail invitation and to be able to connect with the application to get all the information and notifications from his team and tournament.