In the organization and management of a tournament communicating and letting people know about your development is vital so that the players and fans who are going to see it are updated with all the latest. LEVERADE focuses on allowing you, the organizer, to have these two tasks covered practically from the very beginning. For this, we offer you a series of functionalities that let you communicate and inform you whenever you publish new content or carry out certain actions.
¿How do I communicate and inform?
You have two ways to communicate and inform, manually and automatically. And each of them has different relevance, this being public or private. The first of them (manual) refers to a concrete section called "Publications", where we can generate content in different formats and scopes. The second(automatic), is generated by certain actions that we take at LEVERADE, like publishing results, changing dates and times or registering a user
- Publications: there are three kinds of publications that let us generation content: News, photo album and video. Whenever you publish any of these options, all users connected to your competition will receive personalized alerts through the mobile application for players. This content will always be published for everyone, and will be set on your page.
- Automatic actions: there are several actions that you can carry out to publish information automatically on LEVERADE. These actions respond directly to normal management that you carry out on LEVERADE as competition managers. These are:
- Publishing results (public)
- Changes of date, time and place (public)
- Registration of new users: new manager for the competition page, competition committee, referees, team administrator (private)
- Referee appointment (publics and private)
Differences between private and public communication
When communication (or information) is private, it means that the action will be communicated to the recipient privately, through means that only that person can see. Normally through e-mail or app notifications, but with it being able to be seen publicly by anyone else.
If it is of a public nature, it may be that it's communicated privately, but the information will be able to be seen by any user. For example, the web and mobile applications.